Eau Thermal Avène is celebrating 30 years since it’s establishment in 1990. Its journey began in a small village in Southern France, where a Springwater shaped by its unique mineral and biological wealth, was offering the therapeutic gift of soothing.
Ever since its establishment:
- 100 countries have access to the therapeutic and healing spring water (source to the skin)
- 30 years of innovation dedicated to sensitive, intolerant and allergic skin
- 30 years of research into the benefits of the spring water
- +150 fundamental and clinical studies.
- 30 years of commitment to the environment.
- 30 years of soothing.
For their 30th anniversary, Eau Thermale Avène has released a limited-edition Thermal Water Spray, and will donate $1for each spray sold, to the Canadian Cancer Society. This partnership is very much aligned with the brand’s history in caring for cancer patients’ sensitive skin and providing them with multiple skin soothing solutions throughout their journey.
Avène Thermal Spring Water Spray
Avène Thermal Spring Water is captured directly at its source and bottled in a sterile environment, ensuring that all its soothing and softening properties are preserved. It provides long-lasting protection:
- Following surgical procedures
- Facial redness
- Following sunburn
- Following make-up removal
- Following shaving
- Following exercise
- Following hair removal
- While travelling as a refreshing spray