We all watched the wonderful 90s sitcom, F.R.I.E.N.D.S and we were all heartbroken when it eventually came to an end. Thankfully, for just £30 or less, you can reminisce by dressing just like the fabulous Rachel Green. (I bet I’m not the only one who has always wanted access to her wardrobe!!)
1. Based on this outfit, it’s no surprise Rachel was so successful in the fashion industry.
You can get this red, plaid skirt and two pairs of striped, over-the-knee socks from Shein for just £10.48, along with this white, cropped, roll-neck sweater for £15.00 from Nasty Gal. That brings the total for this outfit to £25.48.
2. You can replicate this simple yet stunning Rachel Green look with this Nasty Gal tailored, mint green midi dress for only £17.00!
3. Here we have a super casual, but equally gorgeous Rachel Green outfit. The black tights can be purchased from Asos for only £5, the USA top for between £11.99 and £20.99 from Amazon depending on the size. Finally, for just £5 you can get these absolutely perfect PrettyLittleThing black, woven, structured shorts!
4. For a total of just £28.60, you can read recreate this classic Rachel Green look. The chocolate brown, long sleeve leotard top can be purchased for £10.00 from PrettyLittleThing, the black, tie-strap, button-down sundress from New Look for £9 and lastly, the chunky green ring from DesignBLondon for just £9.60.
5. An adorable brown and white plaid mini skirt from Boohoo for £12.60, a brown scoop neck top from PrettyLittleThing for £10 and £5 black tights from Asos brings the total for this gorgeous outfit to just £27.60.
6. Beige lounge pants from Nasty gal for £8 and Rachel’s crown-print top from Orderacloth for between £12.90 and £21 brings the total for this casual, yet wonderful outfit to £29!
7. Finally, how could we not include one of Rachel’s iconic dungarees looks?
For just £7.49 for the floral top from Shein, £16 for the dungarees from TK Maxx and the brown, leather bag for £7.49, also from Shein. This entire outfit would cost just over £30- at £30.98!
Image credits: photos are sourced from the respective clothing store websites and from google.