Have you ever tried hunting for a protein powder that tastes great, blends well, and doesn’t contain a long list of artificial flavours and sweeteners? It’s a tricky task for sure, with most protein powders containing sugar disguised with terms like maltodextrin, sucralose, corn syrup, or evaporated cane juice. Healthier protein powders often opt for stevia, a non-caloric sweetener derived from leaves of the stevia plant. While stevia is a great alternative to sugar, many people don’t love the ultra-sweet taste and some even get a bitter metallic taste from the sweetener.
Here’s where Niyama Yoga Wellness’s newest release comes in: The Chocolate Organic Plant Protein contains plant-based vitamins, fiber, and 20g of organic pea protein in every scoop, with zero sugars and only 1g of carbs. Unlike most plant proteins, Niyama’s Organic Plant Protein has an extremely fine texture that blends seamlessly into smoothies and is so tasty it can even be mixed with just water. The best part? It’s sweetened naturally, with only one superfood ingredient: monk fruit extract.
- Zero calories: 250 times sweeter than sugar with none of the calories
- Antioxidants: Contains antioxidants called mogrosides that protect your body from free radicals
- Weight management: swapping monk fruit for sugar can help manage weight by controlling insulin and fat cell production in the body
- Antihistamine and anti-inflammatory properties: monk fruit is a mild antihistamine that can reduce allergies and inflammatory conditions
- Blood Sugar Stabilizer: monk fruit lowers glucose levels and regulates insulin levels