Different marijuana strains can have different effects on how you feel and on how you perceive things. But one thing is for sure, being high can often make the things you’re looking at a little more visually stimulating. Whether you’re smoking a higher dosage of THC or a lower dosage though, these photos are bound to intrigue and captivate you. We’ve curated a list of the 20 coolest photos that you need to see after smoking.
1. A flashlight on ice illuminates the frozen water below.
2. A frost covered forest offers a touch of visual magic in the middle of winter.
3. Beneath the waters surface, in a part of Japan, loom Hotaru Ika Firefly squids.
3. A volcanoes eruption in Iceland coincides with bolts of lightning.
4. The tranquil and beautiful Namib Desert in Southern Africa.
5. A Jeep left quite the impression on a cold winter’s day.
6. Nature working in all it’s glory as ice forms on top of a mountain in Slovenia.
7. The Reed Flute Caves in China.
8. Surfs Up. Giant waves crash in Portugal.
9. A Chameleon strums a leaf, naturally.
10. Lake Retba located North of the Cap Vert peninsula in Senegal is a pepto-pink due to the Dunaliella salina algae within the waters.
11. A waterspout seemingly connects the sky to the water in Lake Victoria, Uganda.
12. Ants get into formation around a drop of honey.
13. Kallur lighthouse spotted in the distance on Kalsoy Island, Faroe Islands
14. Perfect timing resulted in this magical photo.
16. A beautiful sight at the Kingdom of Anshan, Myanmar.
17. An oil improvising in an attempt to stay dry.
18. Plowing through almond fields in California.
19. Diamond mines in Mirny, Yakutia, Russia
20. Beautiful blues thriving in Japan.