“Our goal at Women of Influence is to recognize and celebrate the diverse accomplishments of role models across Canada by bringing them into the spotlight,”
– Alicia Skalin, Co-CEO, Head of Events & Programming.
On Tuesday, March 3, 2020, the organization will be highlighting Canada’s most accomplished role models at the Top 25 Awards Luncheon – in partnership with CIBC and Ricoh Canada, all taking place at the Toronto Hilton Hotel.
Featured speakers include Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient Sally Armstrong, Canadian journalist, author, human rights activist, and 2020 Top 25 Award Recipient Autumn Peltier, Anishinabek Nation Chief Water Commissioner.
Meet the 2020 Top 25 Women of Influence:
- Amanda Jetté Knox – Writer, Public Speaker & LGBTQ+ Advocate
- Autumn Peltier – Anishinabek Nation Chief Water Commissioner & Clean Water Activist
- Bianca Andreescu – Professional Tennis Player
- Brandi Leifso – Founder & CEO, Evio Beauty Group
- Brooke Henderson – Professional Golfer
- Candies Kotchapaw – Founder & Executive Director, Developing Young Leaders of Tomorrow, Today (DYLOTT)
- Caro Loutfi – Executive Director, Apathy is Boring
- Donna Strickland – Physicist & Professor, University of Waterloo
- Gina Cody – Engineer & Business Leader
- Hanadi Saad – Human Rights Activist & President, Justice Femme
- Ishita Aggarwal – Founder, Mom’s The Word
- Jann Arden – Singer-Songwriter, Actor, Producer, Author
- Jess Tomlin & Jessica Houssian – Co-CEOs, Equality Fund
- Joanna Griffiths – Founder & CEO, Knixwear
- Keisha and Teagan Simpson – Co-Founders, Live Life Unfiltered
- Louise Sertsis – Founder, Advanced Freedom
- Marion Buller – Chief Commissioner, National Inquiry into Missing & Murdered Indigenous Women & Girls
- Nathalie Crosbie – Director of Artificial Intelligence Strategy, BMO Financial Group
- Rina Rovinelli – Co-Founder, Speaker Slam
- Rola Dagher – President, Cisco Systems Canada
- Shari Graydon – Founder & Catalyst, Informed Opinions
- Sue Tomney – CEO, YW Calgary
- Taya Cook – Director of Development, Urban Capital
- Teara Fraser – Founder & CEO, Iskwew Air
- Vivene Salmon – Lawyer & President, Canadian Bar Association
Women of Influence has certainly made an impact in the progression of women’s achievements and accomplishments amongst all fields. Now in its 26th year, is one of North America’s leading organizations dedicated to the advancement of women in the workforce.
With global events, print and digital content, and courses in executive leadership, Women of Influence annually reaches over 300,000 professional individuals across the world.
The organization holds signature events, including the Women of Influence Spotlight Series and the RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Awards.
This an event you don’t want to miss out on! Get your tickets below with the discount code WOIHOLR25.
For more information on upcoming events and the organization, please visit www.womenofinfluence.com.
For the latest in fashion, lifestyle and culture, follow us on Instagram @HOLRMagazine.