In the summer, in addition to fruit juices or smoothies, enjoy detox – a fruit juice with a delicious taste that helps to purify the body and help keep your body in shape.
Currently, detox is prevalent because of its excellent body cleansing properties. Detox is a method of using whole fiber-rich vegetables and fruits in combination with water to purify the body, remove waste, water, and excess fat from the body. Thanks to that, detox recipes work very well. In particular, this is a highly refreshing and nutritious drink on hot summer days. This article will provide detox recipes from natural fruits to help you cool down your body and lose weight effectively this summer.
Watermelon and fresh lemon detox
Watermelon contains antioxidants that are good for your skin. Lemon is beneficial in treating some conditions like flatulence. When combined with mint with a light cool taste, it will help relax the stomach muscles, suitable for the digestive system.
- Half a watermelon
- One lemon
- 5-6 mint leaves
- 1.5 liters of water
- Wash the watermelon and lemon and cut them into thin slices
- Put all the ingredients in a container, refrigerate overnight for the nutrients to be released
- Put some ice cubes in, filter to drink water, and enjoy
With just a few very simple steps, you have a refreshing watermelon detox with lemon.
Strawberry and kiwi detox
Strawberry and kiwi are two delicious flavored fruits that provide many benefits to our health. These two fruits are full of nutrients and vitamins to help purify the body and cool down in the summer. In particular, these two types are extremely useful in losing weight and keeping the body in shape.
- 4-5 strawberries
- 2-3 kiwis
- 1 liter of water
- Wash strawberries and kiwi, slice thinly into a container, and fill the jar with filtered water
- Put ice in the jar or put it in the fridge for 2-3 hours, then take it out and enjoy
Blueberry and orange detox
Detox blueberries and oranges are delicious and nutritious drinks that have a perfect weight loss effect. You can use it for drinking every day because blueberries contain many antioxidants and fiber. And oranges contain many vitamins to help firm the skin, and at the same time, support the effective weight loss process.
- Three fresh oranges
- 8-10 blueberries
- 2 liters of water
- Wash the blueberries and oranges and cut them into thin slices
- Put the fruits in the water bottle and put them in the fridge or add ice to enjoy
Apple and cinnamon detox
Apple and cinnamon detox water is one of the top-rated weight loss recipes that people have favored because of the taste and the benefits of this drink. Apples contain antioxidants and vitamins that help reduce the risk of facing diseases. And cinnamon works to help control the portion of food put into the body.
- Two apples
- Two cinnamon sticks
- 1.5 liters of water
- Wash apples and cinnamon and cut apples into thin slices
- Put the ingredients in a water bottle and put it in the fridge to cool and enjoy