Dreaming of a white (wine) Christmas? Tis the season to be tipsy with these festive holiday drink recipes that will make you gin-gle all the way to the top of the nice list.
photos via Google Images
Orange and Pomegranate Prosecco Cocktail
This holiday season, add some decadent sparkle to your next gathering by serving up these Orange and Pomegranate Prosecco cocktails, courtesy of No Spoon Necessary.
For a light, crisp Prosecco option, we highly recommend using FIOL to prepare your cocktails. FIOL is known for its lively taste and distinct notes of wisteria flower, acacia and mature crab apple. Retailing for $16.30 at the LCBO, this is a must-have for any drink that requires a bubbly addition.
- 1 ½ TBS Blood Orange Liqueur
- 2 TBS Pomegranate Juice
- 1 tsp Pomegranate Arils
- FIOL Prosecco
- Mint Sprigs for garnish , optional
- 1 Lemon Wedge
- Granulated Sugar
- Use the lemon wedge to moisten the rim of a champagne flute. Place sugar on a small plate and dip/roll the rim into the sugar.
- Add the liqueur, pomegranate juice and arils to the champagne flute. Top with FIOL prosecco and garnish with mint.
- Serve and enjoy.
Georgian Bay Cranberry Gin Smash Mimosa
Nothing marks the Christmas season more than cranberry-infused drinks. Take your brunch to the next level with this Cranberry Mimosa featuring Georgian Bay Cranberry Gin Smash. Super simple and Insta-worthy, your guests will be lining up for a refill.
- 1 ½ cups orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cans Georgian Bay Cranberry Gin Smash
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 8 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Using a pitcher, mix together the orange and pineapple juice.
- Pour the juice mixture into champagne flutes until half full.
- Fill glasses with Cranberry Gin Smash.
- Serve immediately, garnished with cranberries and rosemary, if desired.
Jingle Juice Holiday Punch
This holiday-inspired drink recipe from Inspired by Charm will be sure to liven up your get together by adding some festive flair.
- 1 bottle (750ml) Whipped Vodka
- 1 bottle Pink Champagne or Sparkling Rosé
- 1 (2 liter) bottle Cherry 7-up
- Cranberries for garnish optional
- In a punch bowl or large pitcher filled with ice, combine all of the ingredients.
- Stir well.
- Serve over ice and garnish with cranberries.
For the latest in fashion, lifestyle, culture — follow us on instagram @HOLRMagazine.