The second season of the Kardashian families’ reboot series is set to premiere on September 22nd. New episodes will air every Thursday!
Here is the longline for the upcoming season. “Cameras return to capture the ever-changing lives of Kris, Kourtney, Kim, Khloé, Kendall and Kylie. The family welcomes viewers back to stand with them through their biggest triumphs and struggles. From fiery romances and life changing milestones to unimaginable successes. The family bond remains unbreakable as they navigate their public and private lives for the world to see.”
For a look at what’s in store, click here to watch the official teaser trailer.
Biggest takeaways from The Kardashians season 2 teaser
- We’ll still be following the same Kardashian/Jenner sisters, but this season Kendall and Kylie appear to be in more of the main storyline. Fans were disappointed with how little they appeared in the first season
- The second season promises appearances from Kim Kardashian’s boyfriend Pete Davidson. The couple has opened up about their relationship to the public through social media. That being said, fans are excited to see their dynamic and interactions. The final moments from the teaser highlights the comedic relief that Pete will bring to the show
- When it comes to Kourtney’s storyline, we all know that she’s in wedding mode. Travis Barker will definitely be around in the second season. Hopefully Kourt will be able to provide us with some quality reality television by embracing her inner-bridezilla. So we can count on their wedding being the main event of the season
- Since going public with Pete, Kim’s divorce from Kanye has been quite controversial. Will this be on the show? We hope!
- The relationship between Khloe and Tristan is constantly evolving so it’ll be interesting to see where they’re at. Especially now that there’s news that Khloe is potentially having another child with Tristan via surrogate
- We’ll see Kylie as a mother and Kendall walking the runway
- There’s even mention of a shocking $100 million lawsuit and a heartbreaking health scare
The season is sure to be one for the books!
Published by HOLR Magazine.