We’re excited to share this year’s top spring hairstyles and tips from MOROCCANOIL’s Artistic Director, Kevin Hughes! Included below are three trending hairstyles for the spring season, all the products needed to achieve these looks, and some expert tips from Kevin.
Look 1– Wet Hair Look
- Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask. Apply a generous amount to revive and nourish Hair.
- Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion. Apply a small amount To Straighten and Smooth Hair
- Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream. Apply 1–2 pumps To activate and define Curls.
- Moroccanoil Curl Control Mousse. Apply a generous amount to tame, define and provides hold your curls.
Tips: Use more than the recommended amount of all products to simulate a wet hair look without being soaking wet. Do not rinse out the Hydrating Mask– this will help achieve the wet look and leave your hair feeling amazing.
Look 2– Bangs
- Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo. To Revive Hair by absorbing oil, buildup and odour, and leaves hair instantly cleansed and refreshed.
- Moroccanoil Mending Infusion. This split end mender ultra-lightweight argan oil formula will Smooth hair.
Tips: Revive your hairstyle with the Dry Shampoo and Mending Infusion for a fresh look. Use the mending infusion right after you blow-dry to take down any flyaways, leaving you with a sleek and smooth fringe.
Look 3– 70’S Farrah Fawcett Hair
- Moroccanoil Root Boost. To Add Volume
- Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse. To Add Volume
- Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray. To Build Texture
- Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong. To Hold Curls
Tips: Using products like Root Boost and Volumizing Mousse will be sure to give you the boost that you need. Work in sections and use Hairspray first, ensuring to curl hair away from the face and securing with a pin curl clip for a longer hold. Spray Dry Texture Spray once the hair is set before removing clips and brush the hair to expand curls, creating that authentic Farrah Fawcett look.