The holiday season is officially upon us, which means holiday parties are starting and you are going to need to plan out your holiday outfits. We have rounded up some bold and fun looks to dazzle your way through your next holiday party!
Nothing quite says the holidays like a red dress. A red dress is the little black dress of the holiday season, it is timeless, effortless, and sure to turn some heads.
- A high-neck red dress is a perfect dress for looking fun and flirty for a work holiday party or for coming out for some holiday cocktails with girlfriends.
- A long sleeve red dress is a great way to remain in the festive spirit but be appropriate for a family party, brunch, or dinner. Add some fun heels or earrings to dress it up a bit more.
- If you are looking for a dress to wear to a partner’s work holiday party, while looking sexy but remaining classy, this red one-shoulder satin dress is the perfect way to achieve this look. You will turn heads strutting into a company party in this little number.
Little Black Dress With Some Glitz and Glamour
Nothing gets more classic than a little black dress, Chanel really changed fashion for women when she designed this look. An LBD is the perfect easy-to-achieve look for the holidays, you can easily throw on one that you have in your closet and add in some fun accessories to go along with it.
- Fun earrings are a great way to sparkle up your LBD, add some large and sparkly earrings to create a WOW factor.
- The right pair of shoes can transform any outfit from drab to FAB. Add some gold shoes, silver shoes, or sparkly shoes and you are ready to dance your heart away to some holiday classics.
Sequins, Sequins and More Sequins
The Holidays are all about glitz and glam and sequins are the perfect way to show your holiday spirit. Sequins are the number one trend for the 2021 holiday season, here are a few options to make sure you sparkle as much as the tinsel on your tree!
- Your classic LBD with a twist, sequins!
- Gold is a staple for the holiday season, you can never go wrong with a gold sequin dress, the perfect option for a Christmas Eve dinner and then use it again for your big New Year’s Eve party!
Add some red lipstick and you are ready to sip on holiday cocktails and kiss under the mistletoe!
Published by HOLR Magazine.