Movie marathon, anyone?
This Valentine’s Day, cozy up with your significant other and celebrate February 14th at home with the Roku Streaming Stick 4K. Whether you’re in the mood to re-watch all-time classics or give new romantic comedies a chance this time of the year, a movie marathon is a perfect way to celebrate the day of love from the comfort of your own home.
Roku officially has you covered thanks to the brand’s ultimate at-home streaming experience. The Roku Streaming Stick 4K allows you to enjoy the biggest streaming services while having access to hundreds of free movies, shows, and live news through The Roku Channel. Now, you can stream content in 4K along with Dolby Vision and HDR10+ technologies for maximum immersion.
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, we’ve selected some of our must-watch movies and shows to stream with this month on Roku:
• Magic in the Moonlight (The Roku Channel) – Colin Firth and Emma Stone star in the Woody Allen-directed film set in the 1920s on the French Riviera.
• The Notebook – (Netflix) – the classic film that we find ourselves re-watching every year
• Pretty Woman (Disney) – Julia Roberts is the star in a modern-day Cinderella love story.
• Crazy about You (The Roku Channel) – To win back his ex, Jake embarks on a hilariously wild charity stunt by walking up the western coast of Australia.
• The Kissing Booth 3 (Netflix) – The final release of the teen love trilogy
• And Just like That… (Crave) – the ladies of Sex and the City return for the story of their life in their 50s
What better way to spend Valentine’s Day with your favourite person than with your favourite movie? This is a must-have for couples everywhere looking for a romantic night-in. All you need to complete your movie marathon night at home is some popcorn, candy and you’re good to go!
Published by HOLR Magazine.