During this isolation period, many people have had to make quite big changes to their fitness routines. Whether they are improvising wine bottles as weights, tuning into live IG yoga classes, or are finding new fitness gurus to practice with on YouTube, we can all agree that we are incredibly fortunate for such accessible resources.
One more thing to consider changing about your post-workout and recovery period is adding a little bit of Magnesium. It’s an essential mineral needed to perform hundreds of reactions that occur in our beautiful vessel. It’s especially important when it comes to muscle function and recovery.
Here are a few other reasons why you should consider adding some magnesium to your day:
- It helps regulate muscle contractions, especially the heart!
- Helps with post-workout recovery by preventing a buildup of lactic acid, known to cause pain, tightness and muscle cramping after exercising
- Essential for the production of serotonin
- It helps to balance and control stress hormones. This is important for those who not only live a high-stress lifestyle but who work out a lot, causing additional stress on the body
- Is one of the essential electrolytes needed for efficient hydration
- Plays a huge role in our sleep, which is crucial for muscle repair, improving mood, and keeping our energy high and stable!
- Superior absorption
- Supports healthy magnesium levels
- Helps with energy and metabolism
- Aids in maintaining proper muscle function
- Provides relaxation support to the body and mind
Usage: Take 1 capsule 1-3 times a day with a full glass of water
- Easy to dissolve effervescent magnesium powder in delicious flavours
- Relieves constipation and relaxes the digestive system
- Helps maintain normal electrolyte balance
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus for healthy bone support
- Suitable for vegan, vegetarian, paleo and keto diets
Usage: Mix in 2.5g in your favourite hot or cold beverage, let it fizz, and stir until dissolved.