One of the newest additions to the Netflix most-watched list is Darren Star’s incredible creation, Emily In Paris; a comedy-drama starring the brilliant Lily Collins. The show is full of magnificent fashion moments and listed below are our absolute favourite outfits.
1. On the eve of a perfume launch party, Emily wore what turned the heads of every attendee (married or not) in this breath-taking black tulle dress. She is the very definition of elegance.
2. Emily’s signature use of berets and plaid certainly makes us nostalgic about the days of Gossip Girl. This gorgeous look is a perfect example.XOXO
3. This leopard print, “off-black” dress paired with a leather jacket and Serena Van Der Woodsen-inspired box bag is, by our definition, the opposite of “ringarde”!
4. Being a Gossip Girl fan herself, it’s no surprise that Emily is totally rocking a green, tweed coat. Not unlike Miss Blair Waldorf herself. Paired with a beautiful printed scarf, while the styling may be different, the inspiration is definitely clear!
5. Ah yes! The unforgettable Dior monogram hat… Paired seamlessly with a similarly-coloured mini skirt, matching jacket and gorgeous plaid coat. Absolutely fabulous.
6. This red and green plaid coat, eye-catching accordion bag and pair of stunning boots make for a wonderful outfit. Trés chic!
7. And yet another incredible Emily Cooper outfit! The ruffled blouse is particularly distinguished, but paired with a cropped tartan blazer and pair of blue jeans is unusually simple and surprisingly sophisticated.
8. The red and white pied-de-poule coat and maroon bucket hat are such a bold, unusual pairing yet so distinctively “Emily”.
9. Finally, the dress of all Emily In Paris dresses, the enchanting, absolutely gorgeous Pierre Gadault. Which, of course, happens to be Lily’s favourite dress from the entire show.