Beautycounter’s new Reflect Effect AHA Smoothing Facial Mask is gentle, yet powerful, formulated with a blend of AHA’s and bamboo particles that help improve skin tone and create a glowing complexion.
As both a physical and chemical exfoliator, this mask is clinically proven to improve skin texture, tone, and radiance, and is meant to be used once or twice a week for 10 minutes at a time for best results.
The new Reflect Effect AHA Smoothing Facial Mask is packaged in a beautiful, recyclable glass jar and a lid composed of 95% PCR plastic, which supports Beautycounter’s goal of 100% sustainable packaging by 2025. This mask experience is enhanced with Beautycounter’s new Reflect Effect 3-in-1 Facial Tool which is designed for use with this mask, as well as additional facial oils and serums.
Bare it all with this powerhouse exfoliating facial mask, designed to transform dull, tired skin in just 10 minutes. The bouncy gel formula is supercharged with a unique blend of chemical and physical exfoliants, like AHA glycolic acid and bamboo particles. Plus, hydration-boosting saccharide isomerate soothes skin for an ultra-soft complexion. Use it up to twice a week for effective results, and get ready to show some skin.
- The high-performing formula works in just 10 minutes to deliver brighter skin that’s soft and smooth
- A multi-acid blend of 10% AHA and 10% phytic acid plus bamboo particles provide effective chemical and physical exfoliation
- Resurfaces dull, tired skin for improved tone and texture
Glycolic Acid: The smallest AHA molecule, it absorbs easily into the skin, effectively removing dead skin, leaving a brighter complexion.
Phytic Acid: Helps exfoliate buildup on the skin to reduce dry, flaky skin leaving a more even complexion.
Bamboo Particles: A gentle physical exfoliator derived from the stems of bamboo.
Saccharide Isomerate: An ultra-hydrating sugar-based moisturizer that combats dryness while soothing skin.
Reflect Effect 3-in-1 Facial Tool – $33 CAD
This multipurpose, dual-sided facial mask tool made from flexible silicone takes your clean routine to the next level. Use the spatula end for mess-free application, the bristle side to gently exfoliate and remove product, and a massage side to work in your post-mask skincare. Bonus: The massage side can also be used for a soothing pre-mask face massage.
- Multipurpose and dual-sided: Use the spatula side for a more even, mess-free application, use the bristle side to help break down product and exfoliate, and use the massage side to work in post-mask skincare
- Made to do more: Can be used with all our facial masks, serums, and face oils
- Goodbye messy masking: Crafted with flexible, easy-to-clean silicone
Beautycounter does not only create clean products but they have established the Blueprint For Clean: 12 safety standards that formulas and manufacturing partners must adhere to. Take a look at the standards here.
Published by HOLR Magazine.