At the core of the Knix brand is the belief that healthy bodies come in all shapes and sizes and your sports bra should help you achieve your fitness goals. That is why we are excited to share the news about today’s launch of Knix’s most supportive sports bra yet, the Catalyst Front Zip.
Designed to be even more supportive than Knix’s best-selling Catalyst Sports Bra, that earned $1M in sales within the first 10 days of launching (September 2018), racked up a waitlist of nearly 5K, and outperformed over 800 bras it was tested against, including lululemon, Nike and Under Armour.
New features of the Catalyst Front Zip include:
- A cross-back/racer-back design with a smooth, seamless center-front zipper, ensuring you can easily zip in and out each time (this is ideal for anyone with a limited range of motion or for those who dislike traditional back closures).
- An inner flap to protect skin from the zipper teeth.
- Back straps that are made from flexible but supportive elastic and can be adjusted to provide a customized fit.
- Molded cups to separate and encapsulate breasts to drastically reduce bounce (it will keep you held in so you don’t have to hold back!).
- Fabric that offers increased breathability and quick-dry material.
- Available in Black, Electric Blue and Berry in sizes 32A – 42G.
To celebrate the launch of the new Catalyst Front Zip, Knix will host its first-ever Week of Movement, offering complimentary virtual classes throughout the week to help their community keep active and stay motivated. The classes will be hosted on Knix’s IG Live at @knixwear. Additional details on the classes and calendar links can be found on Knix’s blog here.
Week of Movement Schedule
- Wednesday, October 7: 305 Fitness Class (6 p.m. EST)
- Thursday, October 8:BOLO – Boxing with Caleigh Rykiss (8 a.m. EST)
- Friday, October 9: Jessie Diaz (12 p.m. EST)
The challenge? Get out and move no matter what that looks like – walking, running, yoga, dancing, whatever! Knix is encouraging all participants to show off their moves on social media and tag Knix for a chance to win the entire Knix Sport Collection.