Toronto-based custom clothier King & Bay is excited to announce a new service offering that will meet the current needs of consumers looking for safe and accessible options during COVID-19.
Due to an increased demand for at-home and virtual service offerings, King & Bay has pivoted its current business model with the introduction of Virtual Style Consultation offerings, where clients can design their own custom suits, shoes, and ties without leaving their homes.
Here’s how it works:
- Simple and easy video conferencing through Google Meet
- Step-by-step guidance for taking measurements
- Access to their full library of fabrics, linings, and styling options
- Personalized design consultation with a Master Clothier
- The guaranteed fit of their Master Suit Process. In this process they start from scratch, every body shape is different and this process ensures a perfect fit for your unique body. Once this process is complete the individual body pattern is on record and the reorder process is very simple.
This new and innovative process will give your readers the flexibility to order hand-made, custom suits to their liking without stepping a foot outside. Of note, this latest launch follows King & Bay’s Misson2Mask program announced earlier this year, to help Canadians get back to work safely with high-quality face masks made from their fabrics.