Men who know how to spot a quality pair of shoes understand that wearing the right footwear has several benefits. However, sometimes, finding the right pair can be a challenging task. After all, there are so many different styles, colors, and materials available for men’s shoes. Nonetheless, it’s still possible to find the best one for the occasion and purpose with little effort.
The Three Things You Need To Know About Dress Shoes
Many men feel comfortable wearing a pair of sneakers on any given day, but some situations call for more stylish and elegant options. Dress shoes are perfect for wearing to business meetings and events. They are often made from quality leather or suede, so you can expect to buy something both durable and fashionable.
Unfortunately, the number of choices available makes it difficult to know where to start or how to proceed when looking for your ideal pair of dress shoes. This article will provide all the information you need to get started. Here are three things you need to know about dress shoes for men:
- Why Should You Invest In Dress Shoes?
To buy the right dress shoes, you need to understand first why it’s worth investing in a quality pair. Whether it be for an office party, wedding, a job interview, or just a date, you’ll need to have at least one set of dress shoes ready that you can wear with confidence. The right pair will make you feel you’re very best, and it’s because of the following:
- Dress shoes can make you look taller and give you better posture.
- They make your whole appearance more polished and professional looking.
- These shoes exhibit good taste and sensible style. You can learn more about dress shoes at bespokeunit.com and even on online shoe store websites.
- What Types Of Dress Shoes Should Men Have?
If you’re in search of new dress shoes to add to your wardrobe, you should know that there are several kinds to choose from. Ideally, you should have at least one of these styles:
- Casual: Loafers are a common type of dress shoes for men. They are very versatile, and you can pair them with almost anything. Loafers are also extremely comfortable, and your feet won’t get after wearing them for an hour or so.
- Edgy: Who said boots can’t be used as dress shoes? Dress boots are less formal than Oxfords or brogues, but still dressier than your typical work boots. These usually come in ankle-length styles and look good when worn with a casual suit or denim.
- Formal: The most popular type of dress shoes for men are Oxfords. These are best worn for formal gatherings and events because of their sophisticated look. Black and brown Oxfords are usually worn with a classic suit, but tan Oxfords can add a dash of style when wearing a great pair of jeans.
- What Should You Keep In Mind When Buying Dress Shoes?
Now that you know what styles to look when buying your first pair of dress shoes, here are some tips to remember when looking at your options:
- Check the material: Quality dress shoes are made from genuine leather. That being said, it’s important to make sure you’re buying high-quality leather dress shoes to ensure durability. It’s always best to buy a pair that will wear well. The last thing you want is to buy expensive dress shoes that will tear after a month or two.
- Be critical of the design: You’ll find that there are many different designs available for dress shoes. They should fit well around your feet, but the design should also suit your personality as much as it matches your attire. They come in plain colors and patterned designs, so you’ll have plenty of options to choose from.
- Consider comfort: Unlike sneakers and other casual footwear, dress shoes are slightly less comfortable to wear. There are ways to make your shoes comfortable, but you don’t need to do all of those if you get the right shoes for your feet. Take your time. Try your options on in the store to see how they fit. There’s no sense buying something that you don’t like in the first place.
When buying a pair of men’s dress shoes, it’s important to look for styles that will work for your body type and build. There are numerous brands offering dress shoes for men, but you should first consider your style and preferences. If you aren’t sure what type of shoe will suit you best, then you can always visit a store and try on several pairs to see what type you like the most.