A truly drool-worthy event you won’t want to miss!
In an exciting new announcement, Bayview Village has launched a virtual food-styling event called Design Delish, in partnership with Toronto Life, taking place this June. The incredible series features demonstrations on how to turn delicious dishes into a feast fit for Instagram, by styling the most popular menu items from several Bayview Village restaurants.
Design Delish is hosted by Toronto food stylist, Eshun Mott, décor specialist, Christine Hanlon and professional food photographer, Dan Robb. The events are conducted via Zoom and no previous experience is required! All event participants have the opportunity to learn styling tips and tricks on how to capture Instagram-worthy content. Plus, for each session, one lucky viewer will win a $100 gift card to the featured Bayview Village restaurants, and an opportunity to win additional giveaways.
See below for the remaining two Design Delish events happening this week:
Tuesday, June 8 at 5:30 p.m.
‘Adding Softness’ featuring Goa Indian Farm Kitchen Food stylings: Creamy Butter Chicken with eggplant saffron
Things you’ll learn:
- How to cook meat and sauce carefully
- Making dipped and fried foods look appealing
- Softening the set through the usage of florals and linens
Thursday, June 10 at 5:30 p.m.
‘Setting the Scene’ featuring Bloomer’s Food stylings: Scrumptious cupcakes with all the fixings
Things you’ll learn:
- Icing techniques for the perfect cupcake (rosette and ribbon)
- Styling with colour that relates to your subject matter
- Adding life to your photograph to improve the overall shot
Check out these additional details you don’t want to miss!
- Order deadline: 72 hours before each session
- Cost: $50 +HST per event, with the option for curbside pick-up or delivery
- You can purchase tickets online HERE, but remember, spaces are limited per event. New skills are taught at each session so be sure to try out all four!
- Each workshop includes all food ingredients and a set of essential food styling tools to help you make your yummy work of art.
Make sure to follow @bvshops for the latest updates!