The most-requested fitness discipline Peloton Pilates is here! Are you ready to work on your core strength, Flexibility, Mobility, Stability and Posture? Peloton has launched a 20 class collection offering intro unleveled, beginner, intermediate and advanced classes ranging from 10 to 45 minutes.
Pilates is a low-impact workout that focuses on core stability and spinal alignment, originally named “Contrology” by its founder Joseph Pilates, a Pilates class will focus on stability, posture and achieving that oh-so-coveted deep muscular burn!
Peloton Pilates was designed to be an empowering and accessible practice designed to improve strength and stability for all members of any experience level – no equipment needed, just your body and a mat. It will be available on-demand from your smart TV, Bike, Bike+, and the Peloton App, which is free for 60 days until January 31st, 2021.
Peloton Pilates has amazing expert instructors to get you through your exercise:
- Kristin McGee, “Pilates is unlike any other discipline, it has truly helped me stay strong through two pregnancies. By strengthening your abdominals, you can prevent injuries and support your back when you run, ride, lift or stretch”
- Emma Lovewell, “Pilates is one of my favorite types of exercise and I like to think of it as a way to love our bodies better, it’s like giving your body a big hug”.
- Aditi Shah, “ I like to think of Pilates as a way to develop integrity of movement that we can take off of the mat and into our lives and a way to improve any other form of movement.”
- Hannah Corbin “No matter what your body type, no matter what your age or gender, Pilates IS FOR YOU! Pilates builds up the stability and length in our muscles that is essential for blowing past our limits.”
- Sam Yo “This form of training has been with me from my ballet days, football days, martial arts days, strength days… Training the mind-muscle connection to make sure we align, stabilize, activate and then move.”
Peloton’s version of Pilates is the perfect at-home strength workout for those trying to get movement in with no equipment and for those looking to complement cycling or running workout and train their bodies to be more resilient. Try Pilates now on the Peloton App!