Introducing the brand’s first-ever Organic Collection of bedding, towels, loungewear, and robes.
Say hello to Parachute’s dreamiest collection featuring your new faves and at-home must-haves. The brand recently launched their first-ever Organic Collection featuring bedding, towels, loungewear, and robes, and we can’t wait to shop everything! Most of the items in the collection are also GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) Certified.
This brand new collection features everything you need to complete your home, including; bedding sets, quilts, throws, bath towels, a bathrobe, and loungewear, all of which are sustainably grown from cotton harvested without harmful chemicals, pesticides, and residues.
As the brand looks towards the future, pieces that are GOTS(R) certified meaning that the entire supply chain meets stringent ecological and social criteria set by the GOTS(R) organization – the gold standard for organic cotton certification. You can also shop the products in new, unique colourways.
Check out the list of products from the new collection you can shop below:
Bedding and Bath:
• Organic Pillow Case Set // $74 – $84 CAD
• Organic Cotton Sham Set // $104 – $114 CAD
• Organic Cotton Euro Sham // $74 CAD
• Organic Cotton Sheet Set // $184 – $234 CAD
• Organic Cotton Duvet Cover // $210 – $240 CAD
• Organic Cotton Venice Set // $394 – $535 CAD
• Organic Cotton Textured Duvet Cover // $419 – $549 CAD
• Organic Air Cotton Quilt // $349 – $379 CAD
• Organic Air Cotton Sham Set // $114 – $124 CAD
• Organic Air Cotton Euro Sham // $84 CAD
• Organic Cotton Towels // $19 – $210 CAD
• Organic Tub Mat // $74 CAD
• Organic Knit Throw // $209 CAD
• Organic Cotton Tee // $74 CAD
• Organic Cotton Pant // $104 CAD
• Organic Cotton Robe // $179 CAD
This year, in addition to the latest collection launch, Parachute is also approaching a refreshed conscious consumption model with deeper sustainability commitments. As a result, the brand will be expanding into more responsible materials, becoming Climate Neutral certified, and working with ethical manufacturers.
Check out the brand’s updated sustainability commitments below:
Climate + Earth
Parachute is looking to become climate neutral certified by April 2022 and introduce its first circularity program titled the Recycled Down Pillow.
From farm to finish – Parachute is deepening its commitment to a more sustainable supply chain with a goal of 100% organic cotton by 2024.
Parachute will be using fair trade and GOTS certified products. Goals will include: 100% of wood responsibly sourced, with >50% FSC certified by 2024 and 100% Fair Trade Certified rugs by 2022.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Parachute is committed to taking action towards anti-racism – and to meaningful, lasting change. The brand’s goal is to have 50% BIPOC/female-identifying representation across leadership in 2023.
Be sure to check out parachutehome.com for more information and to shop the latest collection!
Published by HOLR Magazine.