Explore new launches while you shop and save with Sephora Canada!
Gotta love that new, new! These exciting new launches at Sephora Canada really have us feeling some type of way. Your one-stop-shop for everything beauty-related has some amazing new brand and product launches that we can’t wait to get our hands-on. From makeup to skincare, to hair care to fragrance, Sephora Canada has you covered. Check out our top picks below and get ready to spring for some new beauty finds. The best part is you can shop and save with the Sephora Canada Spring Savings Event, which kicks off on April 9th! Some exclusions apply – please see here for Spring Savings Event full details and FAQs.
NEW Brand Launches at Sephora Canada
- Danessa Myricks Beauty: This Black-owned brand was founded by self-taught makeup artist, Danessa Myricks. Reimagining what makeup can be, Danessa Myricks Beauty invites everyone to discover an inclusive world of beauty with no boundaries.
- Freck Beauty: Freck Beauty is an attitude. The bold, clean beauty brand is for anyone who cares about ingredients, respects the process, and doesn’t care about the rules. Freck Beauty is a Clean at Sephora brand.
- LYS Beauty: Founded and conceptualized by Tisha Thompson, LYS Beauty stands for confidence without compromise. This thoughtfully created line features clean formulas, universal shade offerings and high-performance results for today’s evolving beauty consumer. LYS Beauty is a Clean at Sephora brand.
- MERIT: Merit is minimalist beauty, composed of well-edited essentials that have earned a place on your vanity. MERIT is a Clean at Sephora brand.
- Saie: Saie makes products that are designed by experts, backed by industry secrets and made for beauty fans everywhere. Saie hello to easy, elevated beauty. Saie is a Clean at Sephora brand.
- Frank Body: Frank Body offers coffee-based scrubs and moisturizers to give you smooth, glowing skin.
- Grown Alchemist: Through the understanding of cellular renewal and nutrient metabolization, Grown Alchemist formulates products that represent a new evolution in skincare. Grown Alchemist is a Clean at Sephora brand.
- innisfree: innisfree products are created with high-quality ingredients originated from Jeju, the island where pure nature exists. A brand that is well-loved and trusted from Korea to all over the world.
- Topicals: Topicals is transforming the way you feel about skin. This science-backed skincare brand is built for flare-ups. Topicals is a Clean at Sephora brand.
- adwoa beauty: Catering to multi-cultural hair textures, adwoa beauty prioritizes a happy and healthy scalp. Adwoa beauty is a Clean at Sephora brand.
- dae: Simple and effective haircare derived from the desert for you. Dae is a Clean at Sephora brand.
- Fable & Mane: Fable & Mane is a modern hair wellness brand inspired by Ancient Indian beauty secrets that is now available in Sephora Canada stores. Fable & Mane is a Clean at Sephora brand.
- Oribe: These are the products of the hair-obsessed. Oribe blends craftsmanship, performance and decades of styling experience from the top of the editorial and salon worlds to create the standard in hair care.
- Skylar: Skylar is celebrating Body Beauty™ and creating a new world of hypoallergenic fragrance by using clean, conscious ingredients to craft beautiful, innovative and hypoallergenic scents. Skylar is a Clean at Sephora brand.
NEW Product Launches at Sephora Canada
A daily moisture-rich body cream that gently exfoliates and retexturizes with Fruit AHAs and gives a brightening boost with Vitamin C, unveiling lustrous, rejuvenated skin. Rich and sultry, yet enticingly delicate, this deliciously inviting fragrance offers a unique sensorial experience with notes of black amber plum and vanilla woods.
A mega-strength AM/PM exfoliating serum that visibly improves skin’s texture, tone, radiance, and bounce with 10% lactic acid and 11 signal peptides.
A cleansing balm that effortlessly diminishes the look of excess oil and impurities without stripping your skin of its natural moisture barrier.
A powerhouse, double-action eye crème that blurs the look of lines around the eyes with bakuchiol ribbons, peptides, and orchid stem cells.
Available online now and in stores 4/9
A pearlescent daily lip treatment that coats lips in nourishing hydration visibly smooths lip wrinkles and boosts the look of lip fullness.
A scalp mask that nourishes and soothes an itchy, irritated, flaky scalp with a blast of instant cooling and is clinically shown to improve hydration.
Too Faced Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss – $29
This lip gloss is formulated with Too Faced’s scientifically advanced lip-volumizing technology, which delivers immediate, proven results with a blend of powerful hydrators that help your pout appear fuller, plumper, and smoother from the very first swipe.
Start your PRO Brush collection with these six brushes and a hangable roll-up brush organizer that is coated for easy cleaning and durability.
We came, we saw, we contoured. Now that you know our top faves to check out at Sephora Canada, it’s time to treat yourself to some of the latest and greatest this spring season and give your beauty collection a major upgrade with these fabulous new finds. Visit Sephora Canada online or in-store to shop everything you see above- and more! Sephora Canada is also excited to share that all stores are currently open in adherence to all government guidelines. Please visit Sephora’s Community page for the latest list of Canadian store details and safety measures here. Clients can also take advantage of the option to reserve or shop online and pick up in-store, and have orders ready in an hour or less, or can choose to shop online via Sephora.ca or the Sephora app.
The best in beauty has officially landed at Sephora Canada, so what are you waiting for?